Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Cash and Win's Birthday

Congratulations to Ginia and Russell! It's a BOY! CASH (Richard Cash Luker) made his debut at 11:58pm on March 15th (9 pounds 1 ounce, 21 inches)! We are so excited for them and couldn't wait to meet the little man. So on Monday the 21st Win and I made a day trip to Austin to meet Cash... He is absolutely precious! Mom looks great and is way more calm and collected than any new mom I have ever seen. And Russell is a natural as well! Enjoy the pictures below!







Today is my wonderful husband's 27th Birthday! With Win's new job he has been working the 2nd shift meaning he does not arrive home until after 2am in the morning, making it extremely hard to spend much time together. So I had to get creative with his birthday celebration this year. So as I was fast asleep when he arrived home last night (the early morning hours of his birthday) this is what he found in his spot in bed!



He was very excited to receive the Ping golf bag because my dad had given him a set of Ping clubs for Christmas! And I was nice enough to get him the Cowboy blue one... yes this was difficult for me considering the sales man kept trying to talk me into getting him the red and black one (the red raider in me wanted that one too). I then told Win we would be going to breakfast in the morning so the alarm was set for 8 am... he was not very thrilled about this plan but he went along with it anyways! :) So at 8 we woke up and got ready to go.... One last surprise... I told Win he was going to be blindfolded! Win's response, "seriously Katy!" :)



We then traveled to Lewisville to Ham and Eggs where Win was greeted by his mom, dad, sister, and best friends John and Ryan! Ham and Eggs is famous for there LARGE portions of food! We all ate ourselves silly! Unforunately Win had to spend the rest of his birthday working :( I however spend the rest of his birthday sleeping off a full tummy! Here is a typical breakfast at Ham and Eggs!


Tomorrow Win has to work yet again and I will be headed down to Dallas to cheer on my friends running in the Susan B Komen Rock n Roll Half Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop reading now if you don't want the emotional and graphic details of this wonderfully difficult process!  All men should probably sto...