Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's go time

Hey everybody, it was a pleasant time waiting for them to get Katy ready for surgery a few laughs here and there (you know Katy and myself handle things with humor). The hospital staff has been wonderful thus far and we really feel comfortable as can be. Katy has handled herself so very well this morning I think the nerves and anxiety were more shown on my face then hers. Katy's parents and I just said our see you laters to her and they wheeled her back to do final preps in the OR. Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers, it's loving family and friends like you all that help us in these stressful times. I will post again with the first update that I get and fill you all in with room number/phone number when I know it.

Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop reading now if you don't want the emotional and graphic details of this wonderfully difficult process!  All men should probably sto...